- The promoter is: Property Stop Homes Ltd (company no. NI665714).
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 21 years or over except employees of Property Stop Homes Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/PropertyStopHomes
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Saturday 28th November. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
If you win, we will market your property online at Propertystop.co.uk and promote it to thousands of buyers throughZoopla and Prime Location before the end of 2020.
To enter simply follow these steps:
- Like the PropertyStop Facebook page.
- Like the post
- Tag two friends.
The winners will be announced w/c 30th November with their property listed online within a 48hr period thereafter. The prize excludes providing conveyancing or legal support. All winners will be responsible for arranging and facilitating their own viewings.
Sellers are advised to update their listing on the Property Stop website when the status of the sale changes – for examples if under offer or sold.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The winners will receive free marketing of their online at Propertystop.co.uk and have it promoted to thousands of buyers through Zoopla and Prime Location before the end of 2020.
Homes will be marketed on Zoopla for a period of 3 months from the date of original placement online.
The winners will be announced w/c 30th November with their property listed online within a 48hr period thereafter.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: The winners will be announced w/c 30th November with their property listed online within a 48hr period thereafter.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.