17C Gosford Road, Markethill – SOLD
This stunning new build bungalow is currently at roof level and under construction to be finished at an extremely high standard. To be finished with quality fixture and fittings throughout offering large open plan kitchen with utility and ladder off, four bedrooms master with en-suite, family bathroom and generous lounge. See accompanying pictures showing quality of finish.
Added extras include detached garage with landscaped gardens laid in lawn and tar driveway.
Located in a very secluded private site, with peaceful surroundings, this property is in close proximity to Markethill and Gosford Forrest Park and has easy access to both Armagh and Newry.
- New Build – Detached Bungalow
- 4 Bedrooms (Master with ensuite)
- Turnkey Finish
- uPVC Double Glazed windows
- Cast Iron wood burning stove to Living Room
- Contemporary internal doors, skirting and architrave
- Modern Kitchen and Contemporary sanitaryware
- Property Painted neutral palette throughout
- Bi-folding uPVC doors leading to Patio area
- Utility room fitted units and sink
- Cloakroom with washhand basin and W/c
- Bathroom – Contemporary white coloured suite and shower cubicle
- Country: United Kingdom
- Region: Northern Ireland - County Armagh
- Location: Markethill
- Neighborhood: Markethill (Markethill)
- Property ID 6233
- Price £275,000
- Property Type Bungalow
- Reception Rooms 1
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 1
- Approx. Size 2,000 SqFt
- Availability Sold
- Garages 1
Alarm / Security System
Fire / Burner
Interested in this property?
Please login or register to view contact information for the agent/owner